x86: Don't remove empty GNU_PROPERTY_X86_UINT32_OR_AND properties
For GNU_PROPERTY_X86_COMPAT_ISA_1_USED and GNU_PROPERTY_X86_UINT32_OR_AND
properties, a bit in the output pr_data field is set if it is set in any
relocatable input pr_data fields and this property is present in all
relocatable input files. A missing property implies that its bits have
unknown values. When all bits in the the output pr_data field are zero,
this property should not be removed from output to indicate it has zero
in all bits.
* elfxx-x86.c (_bfd_x86_elf_merge_gnu_properties): Don't remove
empty properties for GNU_PROPERTY_X86_COMPAT_ISA_1_USED and
* testsuite/ld-i386/pr23372a.d: Updated.
* testsuite/ld-i386/pr23372c.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-x86-64/pr23372a-x32.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-x86-64/pr23372a.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-x86-64/pr23372c-x32.d: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-x86-64/pr23372c.d: Likewise.
9 files changed