openmp: Fix up handling of OMP_PLACES=threads(1)
When writing the places-*.c tests, I've noticed that we mishandle threads
abstract name with specified num-places if num-places isn't a multiple of
number of hw threads in a core. It then happily ignores the maximum count
and overwrites for the remaining hw threads in a core further places that
haven't been allocated.
2021-10-15 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
* config/linux/affinity.c (gomp_affinity_init_level_1): For level 1
after creating count places clean up and return immediately.
* testsuite/libgomp.c/places-6.c: New test.
* testsuite/libgomp.c/places-7.c: New test.
* testsuite/libgomp.c/places-8.c: New test.
* testsuite/libgomp.c/places-9.c: New test.
* testsuite/libgomp.c/places-10.c: New test.
6 files changed